Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Baby Belles








I don't know why those pics are so small but whatever.

Lorelle, my sweet, beautiful, accident baby. There is something special about her, I can see it in her eyes. I can't explain it but I do. She is 10 1/2 months old now. I don't know where time goes, seriously. She's been crawling for a little while now and getting into everything and she's so fast. There is no time to blink cuz if you do, you lost her. I'm scared for when she walks...worse...runs. I don't know if I'll be fast enough.

She has been doing great. Last appointment with the hospital was on the 11 of Sept. The alcohol that they used didn't even work and her cheek is the same. The doctor is going to Toronto at the end of the month to meet with other doctors and surgeons and many of them do this procedure so he is taking her file and talking to them about it and what they would do/recommend and what to use since things seem to not be working like they have hoped. If nothing seems to work for her then they will opt for surgery to remove the cysts in her cheek. If they do that, it won't be until she is preschool age and they will do it before she goes so that she won't be picked on and who knows what they will discover in the next 4 years with treatment and she may not need surgery. But you know what?? I am ok with that. I'm just grateful it is what it is and not worse. Even with what she has, Lorelle was lucky and got the better end of it. If anyone is interested you can google what she has and see some pictures. She has what is called "lymphatic malformation" so if you want to see pics that is what you type in. I will warn you, some of the pics are crazy. It makes me so grateful. Anyway, thats it for now. These are just a "few" of my favorite pictures of her.












7 comments:

Francis Family said...

Dustin and I just looked and ya, you are definately lucky. She is still so dang cute and i'm sure they'll figure out something for her. Her personality shows though and she looks like so much fun and so happy!

D&D Miller said...

Dina I found your blog from Facebook. Your family is big and fabulous. I just made a blog of my own

danddmiller.blogspot.com

mishel said...

I lOVE that last picture of her with her two little piggy tails! She looks so big though...why can't they stay little forever! I totally get what you mean about seeing "it" in there eyes.

The Blandon's said...

She is so sweet and so pretty. I love those pictures too.
The cheek isn't even bad. you guys are very blessed in your little family. I am glad you are grateful for what you have! You kids are all so perfect!

henline crew said...

She is cute no matter what and the most photogenic baby ever!! And she is very lucky, there is so much more worse she could have had then that. There is a lot of horrible things out there and at least sheis fixable. She is cute anyway though.

Lorissa said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable. I am quite a bit jealous of her large amount to hair!!!!!

Neener said...

She is so precious.