Isn't she cute??
Today, Jared and Macey are at school. Lorelle is sleeping. So did Mady until a few days ago when she decided sleep was for the birds.
So where did my quiet afternoons go???? They are no more. There is no one to entertain her but me. She doesn't watch TV or movies. The only games she likes to play are ones that involve me and running which we all know, does not mix.....too many things jiggling uncontrollably and no one needs to see that. But at least she likes to color.........
8 comments:
I am still laughing..I think you will need 2 days set aside just for cleaning walls...
I am laughing WITH you! Oh it is so quiet here all my messy kids are in school. The laundry is done, dishes are clean, dinner marinating in the fridge, beds made... oh how I miss the NOISE!.
Enjoy it while you have it... life goes by too fast.
(I had a little creative child as well.... Chris ta tina is her name)
Hallaleuia for Mr. Clean magic erasers!
ahhhhh that makes my heart happy Dina!!!
huh. I think the quiet came to my house...hee,hee! Three kids at school and one perfectly planned afternoon napper...yep that's my house.
(I had to rub that in. luv ya!)
love it.
Glad to know I am not the only frustrated mom who lost nap time quiet.
Good thing there is magic Erasers! I have had to use one a few times myself.
she is so cute!! maybe she will be an artist one day and will pay for your retirement!
YESSSSSS! That is pretty funny! Blogging is great for these moments. One day Maddy will look back on this and see and read the joys she brought to her mother.
Post a Comment