Saturday, November 15, 2008

The last week

So a few things have happened this week. I thought I was gonna have a baby. I went into the hospital on wednesday with contractions every 5 min that were really uncomfortable and I was leaking a clear liquid. Thinking my water broke I was so excited cuz I thought I would have a baby and not be pregnant anymore. After getting to the hospital and them doing all the fun tests and whatnot they told me I was only 1cm dilated. I was like what??? I thought I would be more but because of that they sent me to go shopping or something to see if I could get the contractions to come stronger. I ended up staying at my parents that night since I was still having contractions waiting for something to happen. I labored most that night and when I finally got some sleep and woke up, they had stopped. I was not impressed. So after I had spent a day and half a night laboring I still have no baby.  But 10 days left.....baby any day now!!!  oh and just on a side note, I woke up this morning to a weird noise so I went upstairs to investigate and found a mouse in my house!!!! I hate mice and James was at the temple so I was all alone to defend me and my kids from this unwanted guest. Needless to say I did a pretty good job of keeping it in the closet where I knew where it was and called my neighbor and asked him if he'd come over and save me. I have some good neighbors. He brought over his air pistol to shoot it and a trap just in case. We ended up chasing it all over the house just for it to go into the closet again and then disappear into the wall. I got the trap there so hopefully it gets it. 

The other day I couldn't find Mady. I was searching everywhere and even asked Jared if he knew where she was. I started to call her name and I heard a little "ma!!!" and found my sweet little girl sitting in the closet with a crayon. Here is Mady's first offence with a crayon and my walls. So now after spending about an hour one day going through the house and using my magic eraser to clean all the stuff Jared thought he needed to decorate, I now once again have multi-colored  cupboards in my kitchen, unwanted pictures on my wall and today I discovered the new color of my front door. Kids...gotta love them.
Mady was in her "poo" position again doing her business but at the same time was playing peek-a-boo. It was so cute I had to take a pic
Jared loves my laundry baskets and he wanted me to take a picture of him. I told him to make a funny face and this is what he did.
I love super saturday. I have been making things to decorate my house with and I always love the ideas they have for super saturday. Alot of women did this JOY green and red with christmas paper but I wanted to do it the colors of my house (or the colors my house is gonna be once we start redoing it) and I'm pretty proud of myself for my craftiness cuz I am anything but. This one was way more work and harder than the next one but I still love them all the same. I know I'm not a whiz at crafts like Brenda or Tanya but I was really proud of these and wanted to post them. 
I plan on buying a big decorative book case to put all these things on that I am making for it. I'm excited to start redoing my house so that I can put all these things up and have it actually match everything else. 
So that is pretty much my life in the last week. Sorry for the long blog and lets hope next time I blog, it'll be about my new baby and I dont know why the first part is underlined. I can't make it go away. Oh well. 

5 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

I love jareds jammis...does he ever take them off??? WHen I picture him in my head that is what I see..Jared wearing Buzz Jammis....and p.s good luck with the mouse..ewwwwwww

Stephanie said...

LOVE your crafts - they look really good!
I will try to send good baby vibes your way. I can't wait to see what you are having.. and if you really name her after me! so sweet of you schmina.

Tanya said...

super cute kids and crafts! you are totally crafty!

JWalburger said...

Love the crafts!
Sorry about the long false alarm...best of luck that it doesn't happen again!

The Blandon's said...

LOL, you are too funny.
Your crafts are great. I love them. Way better than any craft I have tried to do.
You rock!