I dont usually do these but I am really bored today waiting for my husband to come home and thought it would be fun to see what my answers would be.
1. My Family
2. The church
3. Chocolate
4. High self esteem
5. Always working hard towards making my life and my kids and hubby's lives the best they can be.
6. Being clean
7. Feeling sexy (doesn't always happen)
8. More chocolate
8 words or phrases I say too often:
1."leave her alone!!!"
2. "get off her!!!"
3. "be nice"
4. "stop it"
5. "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
6. "it's true"
7. "oh really??"
8. "shoot"
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Watch my kids grow and get married and raise their children
2. Travel the world with my hubby
3. Be completely happy and content with life
4. See a broadway play in NY
5. Work in the temple with my hubby
6. go on a mission with my hubby
7. go scubba diving
8. after my kids are in school, find a career that I love
8 things I've learned from my past:
1. What goes around, comes around
2. dont date a non member
3. never settle for less than what you want or expect
4. Stand up for yourself
5. Family is most important
6. Be yourself
7. I need to keep my hair shorter, it looks better
8. Dont wear short shorts (not that I can anymore) cuz my legs are way to skinny and shapeless and white and pasty
8 Places I would love to see:
1. Hawaii
2. London
3. Italy
4. Rome
5. Paris
6. The Sacred Grove
7. All the temples in the world
8. Graceland would be pretty cool
8 things I currently want or need:
1. To go into labor
2. a piano
3. To start and finish redecorating my house
4. a hired cook
5. a babysitter there whenever I need or want one
6. a new bed
7. my sisters to live closer so we can hang out
8. a happy and healthy family
8 people I tag:
1. Jana
2. Marin
3-8. anyone else who wants to do it or is bored
2 comments:
Great way to learn new things about you. I too am bored, so I filled this out as well.
Why are you sisters number 7 and not #1????? I am very dissapointed!!!! I will do that tag after my novel I just wrote gets old on there first....
Post a Comment