A few things about this photo:
1. Jared is an awkward picture taker
2. The shadows are making Mady's ponytail look huge.
3. You can see the really ugly color of my front entry in the background
(why have I not painted it yet??)
4. The bag lady to the right looks like she's pooping out a bag.
and
5. I hate to break it to ya but even with their awkward smiles and gigantic ponytails, my kids are cuter than all of yours.
4 comments:
Loving the humanoid pony tail!! I have a few awkward
Picture takers too lol... Bless them all ;)
Hahaha, so cute! In 15 years that picture will be a classic.
Your kids are pretty adorable but not quite as cute as Blake - it's close though.
Thanks for breaking it to me gently.
Well that was rude, and pooping lady in your picture serves you right. And since I love you so much I will let you believe whatever it is that helps you sleep at night...So that is all I have to say. P.S. the color looks soooo much worse in the picture then it really is.
Post a Comment