Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Love...

Super Saturday

This is really a wonderful day for me. I love the crafts, I love the food, I love the girl time and most of all, I love the NO KIDS!!!! I had 4 1/2 hours of wonderful chat time with the ladies, made my christmas crafts and had the best broccolli cheese soup I have ever eaten. It was a glorious day. These are the things I made. One I didn't get finished cuz I ran out of time and will be doing at home. Once I get it done I will post it. It shouldn't take long, I just need to get down and do it. I go over board ever year, picking too many things to make in one sitting but I love it so I don't care. I'm excited for next year. Until then.




7 comments:

Brenda said...

They are very cute -- great job!!! You are getting craftier with age.

Dusty and Kristin said...

oh my gosh those are so cute. I want to go to your super saturday. Why don't I have a time machine!

Janas Bananas said...

Oh, they truned out good....I should have done it since I am still here.. ;P

Crystal HW said...

I too really enjoy Super Saturday. THose sure turned out cute!!

stacey said...

those are sooo cute! i love super saturday's too. i really don't know why "they" have gotten away from doing super saturdays??

Unknown said...

Super CUTE!

The Blandon's said...

I love them D. Will you make some for me???
Really - good job!