Monday, April 6, 2009

No Thumb Suckers Allowed!!!


Forget the Binky
I want my THUMB!!!



Whatcha gonna do???

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

pull it out?


love you!

mishel said...

Awww but she looks SO cute! WAY cute outfit too...;)!

JWalburger said...

That was Sam too at 5 1/2 months. She used to be a binky kid, and then refused the binky. I agree, what are you going to do? Atleast now you do not need to get up and put the binky back in her mouth to soothe her if she needs it. Now she just finds her thumb all by herself and she is good to go.

Such a cute outfit and adorble picture!!

Janas Bananas said...

Notmuch you can do..its soooo cute. I tried to break Macey but it didn't work, pulling it is not a solution I know!! see I am smarter then steph! but she is still way hotter then me so....

The Blandon's said...

Awwwwww. You hate to love it and love to hate it. What do you do???
And that shirt is soooo cute!

Neener said...

so cute!