Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Happenings......


Lorelle has started eating cereal now. She seems happy in these pictures and acting like she likes it but if you look closely, you will see large amounts of the cereal on her face and bib. Every time I would put it in her mouth she would make a face, spit it out and then laugh. What a stinker. I'm sorry "your highness" doesn't like cereal but get used to it cuz I ain't nursing forever!!!! (gross) 

Oh and her cheek is looking so good. In the last few weeks since her surgery she has just grown leaps and bounds. She's like a whole new baby. A weight was literally lifted from her and now she moves more, laughs more and just seems like a happier baby, like the burden was lifted. I don't know how else to explain it but it's just been great watching her be so happy. She's so cute.







Jared had a friend over the other day and they were pretending to be the 2 Buzz Lightyears in Toy Story 2 when they fight each other in the toy store. Anyway, it was so funny I had to take a picture. Jared is wearing his Buzz costume from halloween and his friend is actually wearing a pair of Jared's pajamas that have the Buzz outfit on them. These two boys are really just 2 peas in a pod. They like the same things and play so good together. The boys mom was telling me that she over heard them talking and telling each other that they were each other's best friend. So cute!! I'm starting to really enjoy Jared the older he gets. Of course I always enjoyed him but as he gets older, it's just fun to watch him become a kid and not just a baby or toddler. Does that make sense?? Anyway, he'll be 4 June 7 and he's such a good kid. Great big brother and a good helper to me. He's starts preschool this fall and I think I will cry the first day he goes. I don't care if you mock me *cough*Jana*cough* but I know that I'm not the only one who cries when they send off their first born. But anyway, I will stop rambling.

5 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

Why would i mock you?? I cried sending off my first born...I cried sending him off the Jr. High!! Gosh, like I am some kind of heartless sister....How ever did you paint this picture of me??

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

The Blandon's said...

So cute! You know the last few months I have enjoyed Blake so much more than I ever have before. I've always enjoyed him, but the older he gets the more bonding we have. I totally know what you are talking about.
I am glad Lorelle is such a happy baby - it makes life so much easier!

Stephanie said...

Jana is a wuss.. didn't you know that?
I also love watching those little guys grow and get personalities (I do prefer the happy personalities much more) it's fun to see them become little "people".
Also, so glad Lorelle is feeling so much better! Again.. can we talk about the pooper DR. who said she had to live with it?!?!?!

JWalburger said...

Kids do get more fun the older they get. maybe try a different kind of cereal, or mix it with Applesauce... I had to do that to get Sam to eat it.

Lorelle's cheek is looking so much better!! YAY!

Neener said...

I am so glad she is doing well and happy and chipper. You have such cute kids.