Monday, August 11, 2008

So I've been told by lots of people that I should start a blog. So here I go. I'm still trying to figure things out like Jana Banana but maybe we can help each other out. I mean, what are sisters for?

5 comments:

Janie said...

Dina! I added your blog to our list...you can find our blog at jerandjanie.blogspot.com. :)

Janie (and Jeremy)

JWalburger said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging crowd. Expect comments often, since I have added you to my blog list. If you see a comment,a nd want to go to their blog so you can add it, just click on thier name, it will take you to their profile, and then you can to go their blog and have a look around. if you ever ahve any questions on how to do something, just give me a call.

DeAnna said...

Welcome to blogging.

Janas Bananas said...

We have the same blog!

The Blandon's said...

I am so glad my sisters have joined the blogging world. Now you just need to add some pics. If you need help or pointers just call me.