I've been thinking about blogging for a little while now but I never really feel like doing it. I have so many things to say but at the same time, I don't want to say them.
The few things I do want to say are this:
I am grateful for my family.
Despite all our quarks, they really are the best.
I love every single one of them and we have always been close but now,
we are even closer then we ever have been before.

I am grateful for sisters. They truly are my best friends and
now we depend on each other more than we ever have. It has taken
on a whole new meaning.

I love my dad. With all my heart.
I know everyone says this but I really, truly have the greatest
parents ever. They loved and adored each other and although I pretended
like it grossed me out, I really didn't mind all that much.
My dad is amazing.

Most of all, I'm so grateful for this guy.
Thank you for holding me while I cry, for letting me talk, for taking care of the kids and other things that needed to be done when I wasn't able, for being there for me, for being my support and for being my husband. I love you more than anything.

This has defiantly been the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life, so far.
The Atonement of Jesus Christ has never been so real to me as it is now. I'm thankful to the Lord every day for His sacrifice. Even though it doesn't take away the pain, there is a comfort in the knowledge of life after this.
Thank you mom for everything you taught me and for truly being the best.
I miss you every day. I can still hear your laugh, your voice, your "hello" every time you answered my phone calls and the advice you gave me. I will miss the recipes and the emails you sent me almost everyday. You were my confidant, my friend, my mom.
I will love you forever.
5 comments:
What an awesome family you have. I'm so glad we're related! Many prayers are still being sent your way. :) I love your post.
This was not something I should have read on an emotional day.
I'm sorry for your families loss. I never met your mom but I can tell she sure is loved. What an awesome family. You guys are so lucky to have each other :)
Love ya!
Really nice post Dina! I can't imagine what you're going through right now...but hang in there and know that you're in my prayers! Nice that you have such an amazing family to support each other!
Ah, tears for you Dina. I only met your mom once or twice but she was so nice. Mike loves your family and I have grown to love your family too.
I hope you know that we think about your family lots and have prayed for you during this tough time.
And I agree, the Atonement is something so special. What an amazing gift we have been given.
That was beautiful Dina. You have been blessed with so much love around you. May you feel our love for you too.
Take care.
Denine
Post a Comment