My good friend Mishel bought this plate when I was pregnant with Amy and asked me if she could take pictures of my baby on this plate, when I had her.
So about a week after she was born, Mishel came over and we took these pictures of Amy in my dining room.
The best part was that Amy was so big when she was born, that she didn't fit on the plate and there was no way we were gonna get her to go into fetal position. She was so glad to be out and to be able to move and stretch that there was no way you were gonna make her go back. It also made it challenging to get the kind of pictures we were going for (it's hard to get new born pictures when your newborn is the size of a 3 month old). You can tell this by looking at some of the pictures, especially the last one. Enjoy.

7 comments:
Dina, they are still sweet. I also LOVE the flower on her head. You know I am a big fan.
Love your updated blog background too.
Super cute Amy! I love her.
I love that you have big babies, probably more than you do...
So cute, she is just adorable!
hahahaha that's so funny!
she looks like she is complete bliss just lounging there on the couch!
They are great pics. Look who knows tonnes of photographers to have fun with your kids!!!
AND..even if you do have big kids, they are adorable.
How have I never seen these pictures? I also think she is the same size now, she has not grown too much...either way they are cute pictures!
I love the last one. Its always great to know awesome photographers.
Post a Comment