So apparently, Jared thought that Hand Foot Mouth Disease wasn't enough of a celebration when we had our one year anniversary of the day we found lice in the house.
He thought that the actual thing would be way more fun.
That's right.
I found a lice bug in Jared's hair yesterday.
The first thing I thought was "shave his head"
Thats exactly what I did.
Maybe I should have put at least a #1 attachment on it but it was too late.
Thank goodness no one else in the house has it.
I only found one bug. No eggs.
But I wasn't taking any chances.
I think I caught it just in time before it could go anywhere else.
Which we all know would have really sucked, especially if you've see the hair on my girls.
Tea Tree Oil is now in all shampoo on top of spraying their hair with it as well.
Poor kid has his daddy's head. He's still handsome as ever but this hair style will be saved for lice discovery. Let's hope we never see it again.
4 comments:
Shoot! Does lice spread like wild fire out there? Well bed bugs are spreading like wild fire out east. Uggg, I hope I never have to deal with either!
That is crazy! It is one thing I am not enjoying about Sam in school....getting all sorts of things brought home. Flu, Pink eye, lice, and all other childhood illnesses.
I have been so nervous that Carter will bring home lice from school. He has been sick with almost everything else it feels. Probably just a matter of time. I remember getting it when I was a kid. SUCKS!
ahhh I just got creepy crawlies. I am petrified of bed bugs! Well at least he can sport the short do, he seems to enjoy it too, way to be on it Dina!
Post a Comment