I love finding pictures on my camera. They are always so random and good for a laugh. Here's a few that I found.
Isn't she just so sweet?? Looks can be deceiving.
So innocent
Then I saw this one and burst out laughing but not as hard as I did when I saw the next one. Those who really know Jared on a personal level will fully appreciate the next 2 pictures.
This is what I like to call "Jared's skeleton face"
The beginning of the pouty look. I have been trying for weeks to catch Jared in the act of his true crying/pouting face and haven't been able to do it but the picture above is a close second. Jared really is a true classic.
I call this "Jared's skeleton face" because when he cries/pouts, he looks like a skeleton on that old Mickey Mouse cartoon from like 1930 with the haunted house and all the skeletons dance around. Those who have seen the face, agree.
Here is a clip.
4 comments:
LOL! That is hilarious!!
Good finds! If I were you I would leave my camera unattended more often. When I do, i get shots of my sisters nostrils, I would much rather some cuties/pouters
He looks just like Scott!!!
I love surprise camera finds! Super cute kids!
Have you noticed your piano bench is tipped over in every shot? Well I think we have the same piano and my bench used to be tipped over too until they (the kiddos) decided to make it into a holder for their tent with blankets. Now it is garbage! KIDS!!!!!
Post a Comment