If you are the mom of a boy (and probably even girls) but most likely boys, I'm sure you have had the same or similar experience.
Last night James and I are sitting on the couch watching TV. The girls are in bed and Jared is on the computer playing games on Nick Jr. Jared comes up to me and says:
"mom, mom, smell this!!"
So with his hand in my face, I smell. (my first mistake)
"ewww what is that?? It smells like poo, what happened?"
Jared starts laughing hysterically and says:
"from my bum!!!!!"
"Jared did you stick your finger in your bum and make mom smell it?"
"YES!!!!!!" (as he laughing)
After proceeding to tell him that that was disgusting and to keep his hands out of his pants and away from his butt and go wash his hands, WITH SOAP, I looked at James and he looked at me and we laughed. Then I said to James:
"Clearly, this is your fault"
11 comments:
Oh man, that is sooo gross and funny all at the same time....Why are boys so gross?? Thanx for givning me the best laugh today..
that is disgustingly hilarious!
Okay... I had to laugh at that one. So gross... but so totally BOY!!!
LOL!! I think boys are just born gross. Seriously I don't know how many times a day my 4 yr old boy asks me to smell gross things, mainly his feet or his bum. Thanks for the laugh!!!!
I do not want to have a boy.... ever.
That is the funniest story ever. I haven't met your little man yet, but he seems like a hoot!
Gross!!! I don't even know what to say other than gross! Boys will be boys...
SO gross yet unbelievably funny! But believable because what's that we hear over and over again? Boys will be boys...
LOL! I was able to visualize the story as I read it. . . down to the coment to James even!
HAHA! No you're not the only one!
HAHA!!!
OH so funny. Glad it's you and not me. haha
I don't know how i'll handle a boy...
Post a Comment