Friday, January 15, 2010

What's With People???


Some people are retarded. I'm sorry but it's just the facts.

(touching their own cheek) "Is that normal?"

"So, does she have a tumor or something in her face?"

"what is that in her face?"

or my personal favorite:
While visiting a friend's ward for a baby blessing, after sacrament meeting, with tones of people around, at the top of her lungs so everyone looks,

"OH MY GOSH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FACE?"


There have been other things. I notice people looking and whispering about her in the Dr. office like I can't hear them but I totally can and people just staring. It's one thing when I know you but when you are a complete stranger, I mean, can you be any ruder??? All those things said to me where from strangers I have never seen before in my life. Do people not have any manners? I would never say anything to someone if I saw their child with something. Is that just me?? I just think it is so tacky. People I know from various places have asked me about it and whatnot but that I don't care about that cuz I know you and you aren't rude about it. It makes me wonder what other people get when they have a child with something different or some kind of handicap. It makes me sad, really. Some people are just stupid.


Lorelle had an appointment on the 8th to get her cheek done again but she got thrush and was on meds so now it's booked for Feb. 3rd. What 13 month old who isn't nursing gets thrush?? Honestly. Anyway, here's a picture of her. I don't even really notice it anymore but I am her mom and I see her everyday and I'm sure people who don't see her everyday notice a lot cuz they like to be rude about it. I'm not bitter.....just annoyed and it's all Jana's fault for getting me on the subject today and made me remember these rude people. So I blogged about it.

6 comments:

Crystal HW said...

That is one nice thing about blogging...you can VENT!

That is just RUDE! I hate to say it, but it is not all surpriseing either. People do not care about anyone but themselves anymore, so they do not care what others think about their actions. It is sad, but seems tobe how most people are these days.

Stephanie said...

venting does wonders for the soul - vent away!
and yes, people are stupid.

Francis Family said...

I hate rude people, why can't everyone be nice and there are so many people who say what they think and they just need to keep their opinion to themselves and their mouth shut. I just don't get it. Karma! ;)
Of course I think she is dang cute and I am glad I got to see her and you at Christmas!

Tanya said...

she is beautiful and perfect. don't listen to anyone.

Janas Bananas said...

She is cute and perfect and sweet..I love her. And after you look at her you don't see it anymore anyway...stinking people!

The Blandon's said...

That is so weird! I wouldn't think people would be like that for something that isn't really that noticeable or even that different!
Just ignore those silly people, b/c she is beautiful and is/will be an amazing person!