It's 9:33pm and it feels like it's midnight. I am soooooooo tired all the time. I fight all day to keep my eyes open. I've never been so tired with a baby. I guess 4th times the charm?? If Mady lets me, I'll sleep on the couch while Lorelle is napping. This is what is annoying with Jana not being here anymore. Where is my built in babysitter?? I got used to that really fast and the lack of her presence got old in record time. Gosh Jana, I need to sleep!!!!!! She can be so selfish sometimes.
Out like a lion, in like a Lion
6 years ago
4 comments:
Sorry sister, it was just bad timing. You should have got prego in July, then you would have had me for 5 whole months. You can bring Mady here I will keep her for a few days and you can sleep.
I would have thought what you missed the most was my daily phone calls. It hurts that it is a babysitter and sleep you are missing!
Bring your family here and you can sleep all you want. I will serve you hand and foot. I just want someone to visit me already!
There is a time and reason for evertyhing...even if it eaves us exhausted. Sam and I will have to come and spend a day at your hosue so you can rest and relax...since we will be in the area for quite a while. ;)
Post a Comment