We had family pictures done on Monday. My friends Crystal and Rob (http://walburgerphoto.blogspot.com/ ) took them and they look great. Both my girls had the chicken pox and being the good mom that I am, I thought they were mosquito bites for like 4 days. Good thing for photoshop. Here are just a few. I also updated the pics of my kids and family pic on top of my blog if you want to see those ones. The kids were pretty good and I only got a few pics of Mady smiling. Sometimes I wonder if she is 2.....



9 comments:
Some great great pictures. But what is with that giant sized left foot of yours? At least you'll always remember what brand of shoes you wore in 2009. Nice house!
So cute Dina, I can`t believe how big your family is already!
CUTE! The pics are awesome! I like that one of you and James on the sidebar. Helps that your kids are super cute too! I'm still chuckling about the chicken pox...never a dull moment when you gotas a kid or two!
Very cute D! I LOVE them. Your hair looks great and the kids did excellent-A!
Awesome pictures Dina! Love them!
Love those pictures! Your new blog header looks fab too.
Good job on the "mosquito" bites ;)
Photoshop really is our friend.
Glad you liked them so much Dina. It was fun. I feel bad that we both missed the shoe....oops. I will work on making the name not so obvious this week, and email you the corrected ones.
I love the photos... especially the flower in Lorelle's hair.. she looks great by the way.
I can't believe you mistakend chickenpox for misquito bites. That is too funny!
Hope they are ok now. Take care.
so cute!! what a great family you have.
Post a Comment