Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Night at the Roxbury a.k.a My House


Jana moved in a few days ago and this is what we do while the men are outside putting boxes in the shed and we are supposed to be inside cleaning the tornado that blew in that day. But really, this was a lot more fun than folding and sorting laundry.

This is how it started.....innocent enough.
then of course the "We're gonna make a sexy kissy face cuz we are hot" pose.
The gangsta attempt
ummmm, I'm on crack and Jana is stoned.
This is the one we call "chins". I know you are all jealous.


Now all we need is Marin and then it would be a real party.




5 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

YEs Marin would make that night a whole lot better...good thing we still have a tornato to clean..arrrrrggggggggg

Stephanie said...

Ummm Jana looks stoned in a few more shots than just the one :S LOL
I think you guys will have LOTS of fun together until the time comes for the Balls the leave the house... then I think you will have TONS of fun having your own houses again ;)
I'm kinda, just a little, jealous of all the good times you will have!!

Lorissa said...

i like the gangsta one fo sho! How long is the bonding going to be for? Im supa jealous! Have fun girlies!

The Blandon's said...

Thanks for making me sad and jealous!!! I wish I was there. Oh the joy we would have...

Crystal HW said...

I bet it will be fun adjusting to the changes.