James is turning 27 on the 16th of February. He thinks he is getting old. I obviously still think he is sexy and no matter how old he gets I'll still love him. Isn't he cute???
Oh ya sexy, hot......I remember when Mitch turned 27 and I mocked him because he was OLD! I think now he is more old, which makes me even more older too....Thats unfortuate.
Ha! I am a year older than Mike. So the mocking of age is usually toward me. It's ok, he still thinks I am sexy even though I am 28! LOL Plus according to the world, I am older than both you and Jana. It must be all the wrinkles under my eyes!
Some people say I have red hair. I say it's brown. I have blue eyes, lots of freckles and very skinny legs. I'm a mom of 4 but some days it feels like 50. I write about my life as a mom and try to find humor in life cuz if I didn't, I would probably go crazy.
5 comments:
Oh ya sexy, hot......I remember when Mitch turned 27 and I mocked him because he was OLD! I think now he is more old, which makes me even more older too....Thats unfortuate.
Unfortunate, I think is the word I wanted to write.
Keep the love strong Dina...soon he will lose the hair, gain a belly and before you know it - be 50! Haha.
Happy (early) Birthday to James!!
And what is wrong with 27? We are still young...we are not 30 yet. Besides, it is not like Jared is 12 and in YMs yet...then he will feel old.
Ha! I am a year older than Mike. So the mocking of age is usually toward me. It's ok, he still thinks I am sexy even though I am 28! LOL
Plus according to the world, I am older than both you and Jana. It must be all the wrinkles under my eyes!
Post a Comment